Andybot destroys building

Andyman

Really great stuff. I have movie maker, but I have nothing that allows me to insert stuff into existing video. Any recommendations?

Really great stuff. I have movie maker, but I have nothing that allows me to insert stuff into existing video. Any recommendations?

I use Avid Media Composer with Boris FXs at work which is not a cheap set up. I'm not hip to the lower to mid-level editing programs but it seems they're getting more fancy and cheaper and will put guys like me out of work. :wacko:

Too Funny! now you just need a sound man to record you a custom audio track for the demo action the siren is good, but we are all jaded these days by all the cool audio effects we hear on TV shows every day.

Too Funny! now you just need a sound man to record you a custom audio track for the demo action the siren is good, but we are all jaded these days by all the cool audio effects we hear on TV shows every day.

Turn your jaded speakers up, John. I have 5 layers of stereo audio going on there including a track called "toy robot".

Wait...what? I thought I was watching a clip from Pacific Rim! Neato mosquito Andy. Great production values - stop motion, green screen, sound fx and old timey film artifacts. -Steve

Wait...what? I thought I was watching a clip from Pacific Rim! Neato mosquito Andy. Great production values - stop motion, green screen, sound fx and old timey film artifacts. -Steve

Thanks. Well technically not stop motion. The robot was a picture from the Andybot archive, "Woody", that I cut up in Photoshop and then animated the sections in Avid Media Composer. I added a canned gear annimation to his chest.

Great job Andy!! I new it wouldn't be long before they started making building demolition robots....and you were there to capture it on video!

Now I'm not saying that the Andybots will grow and destroy buildings. I may be implying that but I am not "saying" that. Just don't feed them after midnight.

"I KNEW IT!!!" See I have been saying for years now that these "ANDYBOTS" will take over the world, one little building now and the rest of the world Tomorrow!

Nice going Andy! See what you've started? I hope your satisified with yourself?

mmm

Archived