My Newest AndyBot!

robothunter

Many thanks to Andy for this latest addition to my collection of AndyBots. And with this super awesome name it's no surprise it's my favorite. For now anyway, until I get my next one. :biggrin:

post-36-0-99721100-1383791824_thumb.jpg

Pat has been bugging me for a Robby for years now. I figure, yeah that should shut him up!

Just kidding, I love you Pat! :biggrin:

Seriously, I'm in my wood phase right now and I had these cool beads that reminded me of Robby's arms and legs. When I finished it I thought Pat would really dig it so I named him "Patrick" which in no way was a gimmick to make Pat feel obliged to buy it. Well, sorta. Then we negotiated on the name. He wanted to call it "Robothunter". We compromised on "Patrick the Robot Hunter" and the rest is history. Definitely one of my favorites and I'm so glad it went to the perfect home. Thanks, Pat!

Patrick_6_sm.jpg

Patrick_3_sm.jpg

Patrick_head.jpg

Beautiful!!! Pat, your next task is to build tiny shelves or get a clear rectangular jewelry case (stand on end) and stock it with miniature die-cast, porcelain and plastic 'bots. He's gotta be kept busy!!! :rolling:

Another masterpiece Andyman!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Another awesome piece from Andy...and it doesn't get any more rare than one of a kind! Congrats to you, Pat.

I'm loving Morbius' idea of supplying the bot with his own mini collector's cabinet...but of course all the mini robots have to be Robby variants!

Cheers,

Dave

Great stuff guys! Immortality. After we are all long gone, Patrick will still stand among the robots in somebody's future collection.

Nah, I'm banking on Pat being buried with it. :biggrin:

Archived