Tin Tom Toys Radar Robot Giveaway

Tin Tom Toys

Robert-Arjen has indeed told me that he is selling off his collection. He will be listing on ebay for quite awhile although if you see something on his site that you want-you can contact him directly.

Dum-duma-dum-dum-dum(drum roll)

Fortune has smiled upon me as my charcoal thunder number 148 has won me a fabulous TTT Radar robot. These look like beauties. And will complement the TTT Diamond Planet Robot which Tom must make very soon by order of my thunder robot's hypno ray.

I realy dig this new era of affordable quality made golden age robots. It's a space toy buff's dream.

Hey tom - can we see a few "robots in skirts" soon. I'd like a "mystery moon man" or "chief smoky" for christmas please.

Do -wady - wap -wap -wap- I have em all now and thats that!

Thanks for the prize Tom - Long may TTT make our radar counters spin round !!!!!!!

post-2-1047035254_thumb.jpg

Congratulations on the win, SiamSam!

That must be a great feeling. I must admit my jealousy factor is rising, as I am number two on the Reserve list.

AAAHHHH! So near, and yet so far... :rolleyes:

Sean-SiamSam, that's great !!!

I know you had all ten toes crossed when they were giving

away the Thunder Robots, nice to hear about your luck.

Because of something you emailed me a while ago, my

collecting has gone in a different direction. I'll let you in

on it tomorrow...

www.robotnut.com

Thanks for the thanks guys. As far as my belgian beer/champagne soaked brain(oops I mean thermo-dynamic zeena-calculator) can recall this is the first prize I've won in this lifetime. I was really upset when I did'nt win a bluberry imac from the competition run by the the distributor of manyana bananas at my local super market. Well I'm a water melon man anyway and bought myself a blueberry imac because it's the only computer which looks like a life size 1960's space toy. No more of those tasteless corporate beige IBM's or PC's for me.

With winning this radar robot my faith has been restored. I'm going to make a profession of entering every twist-top salvation army fruit promotion competition which crosses my path. No more complaining that "I never win anything".

It's saturday morning breakfast time in Oz. Shall I start with "Duval" or "Blanche des neiges".

Ill be off to my local toy shop now to buy a 1960's style plastic GI helmet complete with netting. Hasbro would be proud and I might need it in the coming weeks.

Ill be off to my local toy shop now to buy a 1960's style plastic GI helmet complete with netting. Hasbro would be proud and I might need it in the coming weeks.

Ah! Is the crack Belgian military being deployed again?

Ah! Is the crack Belgian military being deployed again?

Naw! The Belgian Military is on stand down because his Mommy put him on time out in his room!

Just kidding, Sean. Start with the "Duval" and have a great day! :D

Hi Everybody! There finially is a winner from the GREAT USA for the Radar Robot! I feel honored to be the "lucky" one that had the right number for one of the three robots. This Robot will be a AWESOME piece to add to my collection. We have our first baby on the way and it is exciting to think about the possibliity of passing down a "heritage" of robot collecting. I have been involved in the Alphadrome web site, including chatting with some of you. It has been exciting to watch the web site develop and to meet others who are also avid collectors.

So here it is... Thunder Robot # 157-600...I will be posting a picture of myself with the twin robots as soon as I can. Thanks to all of you for making this such a fun hobby!

post-2-1047193059_thumb.jpg

Congratulations on your win, Robby! If you didn't respond I was right on your heels, as the 2nd reserve number on the list was mine! Oh well, can't win them all, but I can still collect 'em all! :D

Hi Robby, congrats to you! And what a "heritage" your kid will have! Lucky baby!

and Robert.. too bad but at least I'm sure it was heckuva heart stopping wait for the winners to show up, at least you were in the list. :P

Archived