Catalog: 1969 Nomura

ANZinSpace

Depicted:

Mini Robo Tank - on the Database. This sighting moves the current Timeline date of 1971 back to 1969. This catalog image differs significantly from production pieces, see photos below.

Moon Scout - on the Database, but with a couple differences from this catalog photo. This sighting moves the current Timeline date of 1970 back to 1969.

Astro Series -

Space Rocket

Space Station

Space Explorer

Space Drill

all with blinking light. New to the Timeline. Does anyone have these in their collection or could provide additional info/photos?

Robotank "Z" - on the Database, NEW to the Timeline. Again, the catalog image differs from the versions produced.

Planet "Y" Space Station - on the Database, previously Timeline dated to 1968.

Space Rocket Lunar 3? - I think the description says "3" but I could only find a Lunar 7.

Space Patrol Car (R-10) - NEW to the Timeline. I couldn't find it on the Database, or am I missing something in my search efforts?

Lunar Bulldozer - on the Database, NEW to the Timeline.

Flying Rocket - See posts #3 and #4 below. NEW to the Timeline.

Space Rocket Solar X (7) - on the Database, NEW to the Timeline.

Space Rocket Mars 3 - on the Database, NEW to the Timeline.

post-16-0-67601000-1376833508.jpgpost-16-0-78700000-1376833530.jpg

With the flying rocket you commonly see the Hong Kong version come up for auction - the Apollo 11 Moon Trek and that is usually dated to the 70's. It's supposed to attach to the ceiling and then the rocket suspended on a string to fly around and around in your room.

post-1110-0-99297100-1376788710.jpg

I'm pretty sure the catalog example says "Moon Scout" on the side of the flying rocket. Couldn't find an English language box/package, just this one:

post-16-0-60350900-1376801415.jpg

Translation, anyone?

Archived