SH Collection

larry seven

:) Paul K, here is a link to an earlier conversation concerning original vs. Metal House Super Giant walking patterns. I still find it invaluable , and, like most all conversations here on Alphadrome, I learn something new evey time I look. -Larry 7

Metal House

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bob

It might be possible to fix the cog already on the robot with some superglue type adhesive. The cogs crack and won't hug the spindle that makes the robot work, so with a small amount adhesive, it can help to keep the cog in place and help the structure but ... sometimes the cogs track's might have been eaten away. Good luck. It can be a tricky job to get the whole robot apart.

I don't think the classic toy does a replacement.

Paul K

I have used superglue with a quick drying spray-on catalyst on several cracked and slipping gears - it works great! I have not had any further problems with these repaired gears.

:) Wow Robert, so that stuff works, huh? I've seen it at a store, I'll try it. Like everyone, I have about 3 or 4 robots around at all times with cracked or broken plastic gears! Thanks for the tip, -Larry 7

• Brian.. changed the title to SH Collection

Archived