My new modified swivel o matic

Racerxc70

post-1784-0-35809000-1372843779.jpgpost-1784-0-33974500-1372843792.jpg....and the quest continues, he was of course a little rusty inside but he cleaned up nicely and is clear coated inside like all the others and like all the others I put a light in his helmet (mini maglite bulb) I also replaced the gun lights with mini mags and colored them with a red permanent marker and as you see it works great (the markers come in many colors), I used shrink wrap tubing after the soldering process to insulate the connections, he is red now and of course he is also fully functional. :biggrin:

Nice job. The lighted helmet reminds me of EVA scenes from 2001 a space odyssey.

Racer, love it, all-around! Most outstanding is the lighted visor. It seems to project a menacing and erie look I've never seen before on the astronaut. Only problem is this makes him an easy target for the opponent, unless of course, that is martian moon gas shooting from those well-lit cannons !! That'l do him in for sure! :cheers:

Thanks folks,

And the quest continues, by the way Ultra it's the gas that makes the helmet glow :-)

Archived