Andy's Guns

kennetzel

I bought one of Andy's gun at Botstock this year. He obviously puts a little more effort into making them than we realize. The contractors come tomorrow to give me an estimate on putting a new wall up on the west portion of the house.

post-125-0-89925800-1369959075_thumb.jpg

You have obviously tampered with the product, Ken. My website clearly states,

All ray guns for sale here have been deactivated and the power cells
drained in order to avoid any unnecessary and possibly messy
explanations to next of kin.

My lawyer says I will not be held accountable for your wall.

:biggrin:

My doctor once told me when I hurt myself stupidly..."you can't sue for stupidity." So I take full respomsibility....LOL. I guess I have to read the fine print on your website. ;)

It was the old "Gee, I wonder what this button does?" and before I knew it, I had a new bay window. Of course I do miss the TV...

I'll tell you what I do like though: a killer, a dyed-in-the-wool killer. Cold blooded, clean, methodical and thorough. Now a real killer, when he picked up the ZF-1, would've immediately asked about the little red button on the bottom of the gun.

I'll tell you what I do like though: a killer, a dyed-in-the-wool killer. Cold blooded, clean, methodical and thorough. Now a real killer, when he picked up the ZF-1, would've immediately asked about the little red button on the bottom of the gun.

Classic! I love that movie.

Wonderful guns Andy! Would you like to trade some? The City of Toronto is offering amnesty to gun owners to trade their weapon for a camera...their motto: Shoot photos not people. :scratchhead:

They are doing the same thing here in Buffalo...Gun buy back programs. They stress that it will make the streets safer. But all it consists of little old ladies bringing in their deceased husband's broken down guns and BB guns and other JUNK for Walmart Gift Cards. And shootings are on the rise. So we see how good those work. I wonder what kind of gift card I could get if I laid one of these babies down on the table...LOL. Probably a quick free ride to the local psychologist.

They are doing the same thing here in Buffalo...Gun buy back programs. They stress that it will make the streets safer. But all it consists of little old ladies bringing in their deceased husband's broken down guns and BB guns and other JUNK for Walmart Gift Cards. And shootings are on the rise. So we see how good those work. I wonder what kind of gift card I could get if I laid one of these babies down on the table...LOL. Probably a quick free ride to the local psychologist.

This is so weird. Ken, had I waited another day to go to Botstock, the Solar Bandit would have been sold to the gentleman currently buying my Steam Assassin. Guess what? He is a psychiatrist. :biggrin:

I wonder if my Concealed Carry Permit includes Andy's guns? :scratchhead: But then again they may be difficult to conceal :biggrin:

Ken this may be a little worse than you think, your neighbor was watching their cat walk along the fence when poof he was gone in a puff of smoke.

Shhhh...don't tell anyone. As far as they know the cat is hiding under the car or something.

Archived