Another Junk Box Robot

Grandpa

Here is the latest. Robert suggested a couple of weeks ago to build a Botstock X Robot for the giveaway drawing.....so here it is:

Robert will be bringing it to Botstock for the drawing.

post-242-0-13031000-1368834812_thumb.jpg

post-242-0-80946400-1368834824_thumb.jpg

A very nice contribution to the event ! The only thing better would be for you to hand deliver it. What kind of wood is that Ken ? It reminds me of Persimmon ?

Nicely done, Ken. Thanks for adding to the festivities.

Looks like I'll have to get a bigger fishbowl to accommodate all the 'raffle' tickets placed on this one!

The little guy is packed and has been picked up by Robert and heading back to Botstock. Miss the little one already :)

That very happy BotStocker was Steve Jaspen (aka steve) (aka "that lucky dog"). This BotStock X Special Edition has found a VERY good home. Congrats, Steve.

Thanks again, Grampa, for helping to make B-X the best BotStock ever!!!!!

That very happy BotStocker was Steve Jaspen (aka steve) (aka "that lucky dog"). This BotStock X Special Edition has found a VERY good home. Congrats, Steve.

Thanks again, Grampa, for helping to make B-X the best BotStock ever!!!!!

Thanks Joe, Steve has a couple other of my robots, so I know he has a good home!!! It was a pleasure to help out on the drawing.

Archived