Open Invitation To The Master Himself, John Rigg....

robothunter

It's been quite a few years since did a custom build together John. Every single Idea I had you brought to life far beyond my expectations, Well, it's time I had a fix.

Here's the offer....You come up with an awesome Robby project and I will trade you a full life sized blue Planet Robot in fiberglass that I got from England earlier this year.

There's another Lost In Space full size robot I'm thinking about buying { he'll be number three} and adding a Fred Barton Robby { he'll be my second next to yours} and the robot room can only hold so much.

Any interest Oh Great Master Robot Builder?

Maybe we can come up with some ideas at botstock. Last week and this week I am digging 4 foot deep holes big enough for my fat A** to fit in "for the non freez hydrants" as well as trentching 100's of feet to replace broken underground water lines that happened during the winter. then later this summer I want to put in a sprinkler system so its going to be playing in the dirt time for sure. I already did 90% of the fire wood "cut split and stacked over 8 cord" this year so its been a busy time around here. But as you may have noticed I managed to do over 35 custom robot projects this year also "thats counting the Alphabot ramp walkers" And 42 cover songs. So yea lets do a project but lets make it something new and cool .

Archived