Tinplate6's new man-cave

Tinplate6

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fabulous ....and there's still room for more. Im working on a similar project...this gives me inspiration to get a move on!! Thanks for the "virtual" tour!!!!

Dude ! That cave is world class ! What a collection. You should call the Public Opinion and have them do an article . :thumbs:

A most impressive display, Brady. If you get a moment could you post a bigger picture of the Space Atomic 8 gun and that blue Atomic gun that's just under it?

Eagle...alert the press? :ohmy: Umm...I don't know if it's ready for that, I still have some improvements to make, but thanks for the support.

Brian, well, I'm not exactly sure which guns you are requesting closeups of :blush: , so I grabbed the best possible suspects for you. If I'm too far off, just let me know and I'll be more than happy to take a few more snapshots.

post-656-0-79941300-1368885604_thumb.jpg

post-656-0-04477800-1368885613_thumb.jpg

post-656-0-58958900-1368885619_thumb.jpg

post-656-0-76484200-1368885625_thumb.jpg

Tinplate6, Unreal display ! The start down into the cave is awesome. No museum I have seen is worthy of this. :woohoo: Except for Joe's Robot Museum, Of course!!! :hail:

Ultra, thanks for the compliment, but in all honesty, we have serveral members who's collections far surpass mine, I'm just happy to be in the club. :biggrin:

That's not a 'man cave', it's a MAN CITY! Wonderfully displayed, your robot room is larger than my house! :woohoo:

• 2 weeks later...

Brady, I'm not sure why I didn't see this post before but WOW...just WOW! Incredible collection and display, I wish I had a quarter of the space you do. Well done my friend, well done.

Still coming back to these photos, Brady. It's really an amazing set up and as I once again contemplate making some tweaks to my own displays, I'm getting a lot of inspiration from what you've done.

Man, am I jealous of all your space! Sadly, there's nothing I can do about my small room... Size doesn't matter... Until you're trying to fit more shelves into a collecting room! Lol!

Well, in all honesty, it's not really as big as it appears. It's just like those photos of spacious hotel rooms online; from the angle of the photo they appear huge but the reality upon check-in is quite different. :biggrin:

Archived