My new project, an Attacking Martian

Racerxc70

By chance does anyone have a picture of both parts of this switch, I want to fabricate the green plastic toggle part.

Thank you

Racerxc70

If you cannot find this switch you can get a simple switch from Classic Tin Toy Restorations for $8.00. :biggrin:

Replacement switch for Robots, total length is 1-1/2 in. high x 1/4 in. wide.

post-856-0-71915700-1365462205.jpg

Very nice and clean job... be he now a bit browner? or is it just the colour of pic?

How did you do it? airbrush?

In any case nice one!!!

WOW, what an incredible turnaround ! To myself, an unusual but nice color, but What I really love are those bright lit eyes. A truly remarkable job. I am curious as to the previously broken battery box, though. Have you replaced or restored this also? :cheers:

Thank a lot everyone, and for your advise Roboto. Ultrarobotman, I repaired the battery box with blue painters tape for shape and Bondo glazing putty, it works well and is very strong, I also painted the inside of the helmet with chrome spray paint, it reflects and give a better effect.

As for the color thx1138, he takes after me, just call him a chocolate Martian, my paint method is a Krylon secret, oop's :rolling:

Archived