Pics of my Andybot studio

Andyman

So neat and tidy ! I would have to spend alot of time in your shop to get it messed up to my normal level of crap every where look. Great shop Andy.

Damn, you think this is messy? I have to go out and clean my shop now, thank you. I'm SO jealous!

Trust me, it gets plenty messy during a project. I just now have a place to put stuff away when I'm done.

That is a really great space Andy! I also am going to look into the ceiling tiles.

Unlike John, I could mess the place up in no time if left to my own devices.

Andy, I love what you've done with the place! Seriously, great setup for your work area and displays. Love the ceiling. But you don't know what clutter is. When I work things accumulate all around me. So much so that my visual agnosia forbids me to find things until I look away and back again! :scratchhead:

I do know what clutter looks like. That's why I designed the room for "anti-clutter". I guess I should have taken some "before" pics.

Wonderful room ANDYMAN! Far different from any I've seen, classy and uncluttered, we all wish we could have a place that much in order. Nice to see the die-cast toys in there too, I think they go together beautifully.

Archived