Crackfox's Space Toy Collection

crackfox

Hi folks....

Just joined on here and thought i would post a pic of my collection...

Only been collecting about 6 months but really got the bug!!!!

My most recent purchase is the Alps TV Spaceman which i love!!!

Just need to get the missing piece for it.......

post-439-0-05134100-1358544943.jpgpost-1785-0-10601600-1358530518.jpg

It's pretty simple. Start a new topic, browse for the file location on your computer and attach the file. The file can't be overly big and may need to be scaled down.

Yes, welcome home. Very nice pieces and at least one that has been on my wish list for a while.

Hi Kilroy...

Thanks...

Which are on the wish list???

As i always change things around......it may be available for sale or trade......

Welcome aboard! You have some very nice pieces in your collection, especially for just being infected for 6 months.

I haven't managed to snag a horikawa Machine Robot (turn signal). They either go for more than I am willing to part with or they have serious condition issues. They don't seem to be very rare but for whatever reason it's hard to find them in decent shape.

Hello Crackfox.

Welcome to the forum!!!

Very nice collection for only six months of collecting!!!

Love the 2 Horikawa robots!!!

hi Thx

Thanks, yeah i love the Horikawa's. Both in great condition, both with boxes. The box for the fighting robot is a bit worn though!!!

My most recent purchase should arrive in the next few days.....Watch this space!!!

Archived