Kilroy's Buck Rogers Collection

Kilroy

Leon, you really have been busy! A lot of these items I have never seen before. That helmet looks almost brand new. What are the space cannon toys? Are the roller skates rocket powered? They sure look that way. Amazing collection!

The cannons are part of the "Battle of Mars" fireworks set seen beside them, if you look carefully, there is a large firecracker sticking out of one of them.

Of course the skates are rocket powered - I think they were actually sold as "rocket skates" but since my move I can't find my Hake's book that would probably say if they were.

post-548-0-49318800-1353607815.jpgskates.jpg

Very nice, Leon! We finally get to see the collection. You may have all the pencil boxes. Roller skates! Wow! I had forgotten they have a jewel/reflector on the back. Love it, but then I'm biased. I had an opportunity to buy the set at a flea market about 25 years ago, but even then they were very expensive. The guy wanted $500.

• 1 month later...

Great collection Kilroy!!!

I have a question..

i was recently offered one of the tootsietoy Buck rogers ships at a toy fair... (the blue and white one you have)

the price seemed very high....it was in excellent condition and the box was also excellent..what would you say was a fair price for one of these???

Hmm.. I would say between $150 -$220 for a decent one with a decent box. I don't think there is a lot of price difference between the ships or even box variations although I don't see quite as many of the red/yellow box as the red/white.

Archived