Car Spatial

Car Spatial

Bonjour from France :)

here is my website about French Tin Toy from the 1960s, CAR SPATIAL from "JOUETS MONT BLANC".

Descriptions are in french language, but photos speak by themselves !

I try to list all model variations, specially the space tanks but also the military versions.

http://carspatial.jimdo.com/home-english/

If you visit and like, please leave a message or comment il the Guest Book : "Livre d'Or"

Sincerely,

Paul

titre.jpg

• 11 months later...

Bonjour les amis !

i'm back after near a year with a new exiting (for me ! ) page, added about a rare version of the "Car Spatial" from Jouets Mont Blanc :

feel free to ask any questions, and/or to leave a message in the Guest Book (Livre d'Or)

sincerely

Paul

direct link

textes are in French, so here is a poor translation (sorry foe my English ! ) :

Only one discovered after decades of collection !

the link between bleu and red evolution, and also an export version : the Red Space Car

The lithographed tole has front and rear "Space Car" plates, certainly for export.
The body is the Bleu-Phares (Blue-Lights) in red, so WITHOUT hole for the mechanism of the front antenna !

Because of the lack of knowledge about those Car Spatial on English sites, and the absence on forums dedicated to "Tin Toys", I strongly suggests that this version is extremely rare ...

This is the only red version, without its front antenna, that have never seen, and also the only one with the name "Space Car" !
So mystery : Is there a Space Car with the 2 antennas ? ....

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, i'm here again with a new page : 4" 1/2 Lunar tin globe in hexagonal original box, 1968 from France "Jouets Mont Blanc"

instructions (translated) :
The lunar globe you have now, is a very accurate reproduction of all known natural regions of our satellite.
You will notice that we have included the locations of impacts of all rockets, Russian and American, which, to date, reach their destination.
By placing the magnetic red flares for the USSR and white for the USA, you will have immediate and accurate vision of this great "RACE TO THE MOON".
As to future landings (moon landings) you will continue to mark the "points" of the two "challengers".
Finally, when the big day arrives the first astronaut landing on the moon, you place this historic hero on the globe, exactly the same place of landing. He will be red or white?

sincerely

paul

IMG_6046_zps043d973e.jpg

Archived