Robots & Spacetoys Exhibition !

marco

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best regards Marco! Couldn't have come up with a better source of viewing the ultimate collection of vintage tin! Congrats on the opportunity. :thumbs:

Wow...you're own exibit? :ohmy: That's pretty impressive Marco! You fall into a very small group of Alphadromers who have had that honor. :hail: Few things are more exciting than having the opportunity to share their love for collecting with the public. I truly envy you, enjoy it! :thumbs:

Can you imagine..... you walk in a museum surrounded by robots and spacetoys and you almost dont know where to look first and suddenly you realize

it are your own toys....

It also makes clear how stupid it is to have most or your collection packed away simply because you dont have the room to display them at home....

Well after 2 days of hard work, most of the exhibition is ready !!!!

First I want to thank everbody here on the board for their nice words and comments, THANKS !! Highly appreciated !

Here are the first few pics to give a quick impression... I will make more the forthcomming weeks and also better ones

these are made the past 2 days with my cellphone...

its impossible to show it all in a few pics... more pics will follow soon

It really looks cool and if you have the change.... be there to visit the musuem !!

Marco

post-718-0-19119300-1352660470.jpg

post-718-0-20671400-1352660480.jpg

post-718-0-42421300-1352660488.jpg

post-718-0-32124300-1352660497.jpg

post-718-0-75146700-1352660534.jpg

Beautiful display marco!! Congratulations! I can only imagine what a proud and wonderful experience this is going to be for you. Enjoy!!

• 10 months later...

I visited the Hoorn exhibition today with my wife. Made 25 pictures (about every display). Don't know if anyone is interested in me posting them all in this thread?

Quality of the pictues vary a bit, some are better than others.

Archived