real life size robots

jeffreys

Hello,

maybe you will like this. this is one of three metal robots that are placed all around the company I work for. Their made out of old metal objects and junk. they have everything (start buttons) useless levers etc. this particular one is about 1,5m (about 5feet)

2u6l6ba.jpg

Jeffreys...This is a very cool robot and actually looks like it could have been a functioning unit years ago, it's really retro looking. Since I flipped over your picture, I took the liberty of flipping your picture. :biggrin:

post-656-0-68119900-1340061988.jpg

Can you get photos of the other two robots?

This a very nice Robot, , ,

that Retro looking is just great !

thanks for the picture and welcome to Alphadrome !!!

Welcome to Alphadrome. Great robot creation! Did someone at your company make it? What does your company do? Thanks for posting.

I will make pictures from the other two if I can find them. @eletric robot and son, they were made by an artist I don't know it's name. Our company designs and produces theme park designs also all sorts of theming. (zoo's swimming pools (actually leisure) etc)

So we are a bunch of grown up kids who draw all day long and let our imagination go..

i'm a graphic designers over there.

here are two other robotic objects..

all made of used parts sorry for the horizontal pictures but they turn around automatically if I upload them.

35kturo.jpg

this is a robotic arm:

21nl28n.jpg

• 10 months later...

Archived