REQUEST: Ideal MR. MACHINE Instructions

Doug

My son got me an almost complete MR. MACHINE for a bargain price. It would be helpful to have the instructions on how to take it apart (so I can clean it, etc. better.) I see someone online sells a reprint for $12 or so, but my inherent thriftiness kind of makes me balk at that unless I have no other choice. Any help is greatly appreciated and thanks. I have two of the later 'can't take them apart' reissues (one in the box) and had another one that I traded to my local buddy. I always wanted an original one. My son doesn't collect much (which is probably a good thing), but he does keep an eye out for things for me and likes the thrill of the hunt.

I just wish he was a bit thriftier (as he offered $50 more on a Big Loo he found the same way---decent shape/incomplete) than what I told him to offer. He was so excited that I kept telling myself NOT to bring it up anymore...and I never thought I'd get a Big Loo. I'm glad he's more 'normal' since I probably collect too much stuff (and could stand to be less cheap).

Archived