My Collection

spacepatroler

Thanks for all sentiments and ideas to the SY 'Mechanical Walking Spaceman' with the bare metal face insert.

Here ist a photo of my collection.

I'm collecting space ships and robots (Made in Japan and some replicas Made in China) since three years.

A little own tin toy was existing.

Love that Space Patrol with the green screens. I used to have that Horikawa Fire Tender, what a great action that has !!!

Super collection. :D

possible to see a close-up of that tps piece on the right with the pilot under dome? thanx if possible! kp

Yes, very nice. I like the S-17 Space Scout quite a bit and yours looks beautiful. In addition to the close up of the TPS space ship with the clear dome that Kieth asked for (I don't remember ever seeing that one) I'd like to see a close up of the flying saucer between the TT wind-up Space Patrol saucer and the R-7 robot. Thanks for the pictures! :D

Robot Talk: 'My Collection'

Hello Keith!

Hello Fineas J. Whoopie!

I have added a picture of the TPS space ship with the clear dome and a picture of the flying saucer 'Jupiter' with spark made by Ohta (K).

post-2-1089560859.jpgtobot_talk.JPG

Spacepatroler-

Ah yes, the Jupiter! A cool little guy who's been on my list for a long time. And it's funny, since I saw your domed version of the TPS space ship, I have noticed it in both Future Toys and Boogaert's book. I'ts definately my favorite of the three, I like the realistic looking pilot. Thanks for the great Pictures

Archived