Some new Andybots

Andyman

February got the creative juices going at the Andylabs. All three Andybots feature parts donated to me by Robobob. Let's see if he can pick them out.

Psy-Clops features a hypnotic eye and a spinning chest piece that will steal your mind and soul if you dare yank his chain.

Psyclops%2010sm.jpg

Here's a demo of his light functions.

Psy-Clops demo

This humble little automaton is Gearton.

Gearton%206sm.jpg

I'm building new style custom boxes for my Andybots now that feature rivets and plenty of patina. Inspired by the work I did on my Terminator Reindeer, these recycled boxes look like real metal.

Psyclops%20box%201sm.jpg

Gearton%20box%202sm.jpg

Last but definitely not least is Roxy Ranger of the Astro Patrol. Adding the belt and the ray gun was almost an after thought but man did it make a difference. Her box isn't finished yet.

RR1sm.jpg

RR5SM.jpg

"February got the creative juices going at the Andylabs. All three Andybots feature parts donated to me by Robobob. Let's see if he can pick them out."

Hmmm. I'm going with :

A : old hard drive

B : cellphone pc board

C : not sure ...maybe legs ??

Regardless... Those are THREE most excellent bots you have there, Andy !!

I just knew that box of junk would come in handy ! :D

Thanks guys!

Joe, Pys-Clops is 16 & 1/2 inches tall and at least a couple of pounds of heavy metal. You can gauge his size in the demo video. Gearton & Roxy are 8" and 6" respectively.

Bob, good guessin' there. However the hard drive cover was one I already had on Psy-Clops. Your parts would be the aluminum heat sink on the lower front and the hose retention springs on the upper part of the legs. Your other two guesses were dead on. Thanks again for sending me those parts. I'm still waiting for the perfect bot idea for that chrome cooling fan you sent. It is awesome!

Great job Andy .

if any are available LMK

They're all available, Ozzie. I just uploaded them to my website. LMK what you're interested in.

Sweet! :o You are a one-man robot army there Andy. ^_^ Keep cranking out those great pieces, who knows, perhaps someday I might actually own one. ;)

Archived