Lunchbox Bot

Steve's Bots and Rays

This bot is taking a much needed break from the rigors of the Ford rocket shipyards. I gave him an industrial, distressed look to represent his long days on the line, flying from stem to stern, bumping into bulkheads, the occasional welding burn, grime and a little rust. The hard work will pay off when the big ship is finally finished. P.S. - haven't found the thermos yet! :D Thanks for looking.

- Steve

post-1487-0-68239100-1328583817.jpg

post-1487-0-14318700-1328583848.jpg

post-1487-0-45884200-1328583874.jpg

post-1487-0-30927800-1328583907.jpg

post-1487-0-93803600-1328584050.jpg

I love it. The Ford emblem is way cool. And the attention to details is fantastic. I especially like the goggle rings around the eyes. Fantastic job as usual.

JimK

Yes this one has alot of character ! Now being part of the lunch box you could place batterys or a smoker in that luchbox or even sound effects. So what were the feet, before they became feet I mean. Great Job.

Thanks guys, appreciate the comments. John, his feet are small computer mice. Mark, the Ford truck emblem was a garage sale find.

-Steve

Great job again! I love the welding goggles. Have you been selling these or do you have them all on display somewhere? How about some family portraits?

Thanks guys. Appreciate the comments. Yep, all but my autographed SpockBot (I'm keeping him) and this latest guy have found their way into collections.

-Steve

Archived