Frye Boot store SOHO

Eagle

post-545-0-72124600-1326922900.jpgpost-545-0-94750100-1326922881.jpgOne of my ops spooks sent a message today. He was in SoHo yesterday and stopped by Frye Boot. Looks like Gordon Bennett bots ?? I like his big stuff.

post-545-0-72124600-1326922900.jpg

post-545-0-94750100-1326922881.jpg

it depends on your point of view. If you were a girl looking for books or purses you would look at the display as say now thats some nice stuff but what's all that junk "robots" doing in there. And if you were a Alphadromer you would look at the display and say Now thats some nice stuff buts whats all that junk "boots and purses" doing in there.

I agree and disagree with you, Joe. I think the bots go well with the product line but I agree they could have done it with more product and less bots. I also agree with you, John. It's all in the eye of the beholder. We see what we what to see. It's called Agnosia. In this case visual agnosia. I have it every time I'm trying to find the tool or brush right in front of my face in the mess on my drawing board. I just look away and back again and it magically appears after the brain overload. :rolleyes:

The explanation is quite simple, Gentlemen. Eagle's friend was mistaken.

This is actually the Frye Bot Store. The window dresser chose to attract passerbys' attention by adding various pieces of dead animal skins arranged in unique ways reminiscent of shoeware and carry-bags. Quite clever, eh?

Agnosia my butt , Phil you have a poltergeist !! John, Joe,,LMAO ! Why are those images so damn big ? They weren't like that when I posted them. I'll fix it.

Archived