Therapy Robots

Grandpa

Part of my new physical therapy is working with a rubber ball to built hand and arm strength, this is not only boring and non productive I asked if working with clay might do the same thing. So now I have been working with polymer clay that is baked to get back to at least some kind of robot construction. This is just one picture of some that I have made, if there is any interest I'll post more pictures.

post-242-0-07883800-1314921481.jpg

I could see these little guys getting their own animated show in Japan, and selling by the truckload as plush toys.

LOL..HAHAHA... we could also add comic books, their own shopping network, kid's books the possibilities are endless! On a serious note, Ive been asked about the size and if they are going to be available. They are about 1.5" high and since each one is handmade, they each vary a little bit in size. If I do offer them, it will be on a limited bases, I only have been making a couple a day as a form of physical therapy and that is about the limit before I tire out.

Here is another picture:

post-242-0-10348400-1315498666.jpg

I like these guys. They show a lot of personality. Congrats on the new additions Max. I am most fond of the bllue metalic guy, far left in the second picture.

JimK

I take the [My favorite Martian ] One . If he is available. The green guy. Do they fit in the saucers ? OOps I see Max already snapped him up. Sorry. I like his expression. Same one I have had for three month's building a kitchen. :(

I take the [My favorite Martian ] One . If he is available. The green guy. Do they fit in the saucers ? OOps I see Max already snapped him up. Sorry. I like his expression. Same one I have had for three month's building a kitchen. :(

I have another green guy with yellow antennas if your interested.

Archived