Latest Project: Maximillian from The Black Hole

SarasotaRobby

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello, i was looking at this and its absolutely great. I'm late to the party but i was wondering it you have parts for sale. I build things like this for the movie industry but i honestly dont have time to start from scratch but i'd love to possibly buy or trade with you to jump into this and make him move and light up. . This guy scared the crap out of me as a kid. bloodyrobotfx@gmail.com

• 1 month later...
On 11/2/2016 at 5:23 PM, valekxsykes said:

hello, i was looking at this and its absolutely great. I'm late to the party but i was wondering it you have parts for sale. I build things like this for the movie industry but i honestly dont have time to start from scratch but i'd love to possibly buy or trade with you to jump into this and make him move and light up. . This guy scared the crap out of me as a kid. bloodyrobotfx@gmail.com

Not parts individually but I can get you set up with a full kit for a little less than a B9 robot kit.

This project is turning out fantastic! I can't wait to see it completed myself; I have always been a Maximilian fan. So, not that I could afford one, but what do you think you'll be selling the completed figures for?

On 12/8/2016 at 2:50 PM, Tinplate6 said:

This project is turning out fantastic! I can't wait to see it completed myself; I have always been a Maximilian fan. So, not that I could afford one, but what do you think you'll be selling the completed figures for?

PM me and I'll give you exact numbers for a completed version and also the kit, which goes together like a big model.

looking awesome!

seriously awesome.  I guess if you can get me a quote for a kit that would be great, you can do that from my email Bloodyrobotfx@gmail.com

Id like to make this and add  Animatronics to it, i do animatronics for movies for a living, so maybe we could chat about that, I imagine he's pretty hollow, there's always room for animatronics. lol. But seriously you have done a great job on this and it looks like he's almost ready to hover and intimidate.

I could design some cool moves that could run either rc or programmed that could be frightening with this guy.

On 12/14/2016 at 11:01 AM, valekxsykes said:

looking awesome!

seriously awesome.  I guess if you can get me a quote for a kit that would be great, you can do that from my email Bloodyrobotfx@gmail.com

Id like to make this and add  Animatronics to it, i do animatronics for movies for a living, so maybe we could chat about that, I imagine he's pretty hollow, there's always room for animatronics. lol. But seriously you have done a great job on this and it looks like he's almost ready to hover and intimidate.

I could design some cool moves that could run either rc or programmed that could be frightening with this guy.

I'll give you a buzz, price is comparable to a 1:1 B9. I am having custom boards made in California with multiple preprogrammed shows with sound and movement -his blades are motion activated, his head moves as do his leg stabilizers.

On 12/16/2016 at 2:28 PM, Roboto said:

What a fantastic looking Maximillian.  :thumbs:

bad robot.jpg

Getting pretty close to done, head motor is in, stay tuned for video, Blades motors next .

13726604_1219811078042493_4909986217019369783_n.jpg

Archived