Jupiter Robot

robot polishing his rocket

Whoa... And this auction has 5 days to go?

Perhaps it's telling that the most aggressive bidders have questionable bid histories, and that's putting it mildly... The high bidder, with 2 feedbacks, hasn't bid on anything since last May. The next guy has one negative feedback out of 7 total. And the most active bidder has just 1 feedback for a $19 purchase.

Probably not worth mentioning that the seller has 45 negatives (13 of them within the last 6 months) and 24 neutrals.... I mean, look at the guy's volume of positives. Interesting, though, that this seller's few negatives consistently refer to long delays or non-shipment and his failing to keep promises.... Hey, but maybe my German ain't so good.

:blink:

sing toys are serious bidders.

i know the guy there and he has a very high end robot and spacetoy collection....Watch out...there could be something to sing about here!!

I'm just going by feedback ratings and bid histories, as I usually do when scoping out an auction... Of course, I don't know any of these people personally, and they might all be loaded for bear... Be interesting to read feedbacks after this auction wraps up.

:wacko:

The question of the legitamacy of this seller is for a potential buyer to seriously consider. The questionas to how high it will go-remember-this guy fetched $46,000 boxed at Griffith. The highest I recall seeing a robot go on ebay was a couple of times inthe $15,000 range. Will this be the record breaker???

if i had the cake, i wouldn't be too concerned about consummating a high ticket international deal. round-trip air wouldn't be much percentage of the total deal to ensure satisfaction. if the deal goes sideways, you take a vacation and come home with a story, thankful you didn't wire funds. the operative phrase here: if i had the cake...

and if we buy that cake?

We must be 12, each of us put 1000 Euros, and we have it...

One month each...30 days a Jupiter Robot at home... ;)

Wo is going to make the list?

Consolation to frustrated would be owners: Take a Mr. Robot and place it above a Mr. Mercury.

Poke one finger in one eye and push it out of sync.

There you have it!, and nearly for free.

Rarety yes, beauty....hmmm. Is is an akward robot.

wow!! what a bargain!

it's NOT the mailman i'd be worried about though.

let's hope that toybox.berlins' 45 negative feedbacks , do not turn into 46! :huh:

I'd say anyone who bids on a seller with 45 negs! is either a wishful thinker or something else altogether. Perhaps someone with heaps of "mojos"! Having been cheated enough myself, I just wish the lucky(?) winner Good Luck and hope that he really found a bargain Jupiter bot

Hey, guys! No one is doing the math here! 45 negatives against a total of over 4600 completed auctions is an amazing record to have. That's better than most sellers on eBay. It's less than a 1% complaint rate! I have over 400 completed auctions mostly as a buyer and the few times I've sold stuff, I always run into some assholes who don't pay and I end up getting a negative after filing one on them. I just listed about a dozen sales last week and already have been stiffed by three bums! So if this seller has been lucky enough to stay at a 99% feedback rating, I'll buy from them any day!

Archived