New Custom - Rocket Rye Ad Bot

Steve's Bots and Rays

Here's one in a series of 'Graphic Bots' I'm working on. This one might be better described as an 'Ad Bot' with his shameless plug for Rocket Rye whiskey. Enjoy....responsibly. -Steve

post-1487-0-81892100-1309388327.jpg

post-1487-0-28204500-1309388345.jpg

post-1487-0-02625900-1309388359.jpg

post-1487-0-22271800-1309388507.jpg

Is that your original art? Sweet if it is!

Yes, it was inspired by one of my 'CoolRocket' sculptures I have on the shelf - and fun with Photoshop!

I will say that I have liked your past bots but I really love this one. Nice job.

JimK

Thanks Jim!

Great job! I like it. Does it still function as a whisky container?

His head does unscrew, but with the soldered holes at the arms and legs, probably not.

Steve...I'm not offering to buy, I'm a bit skint at the moment. But believe me.Your Custom bots are well sellable.

Steve...I'm not offering to buy, I'm a bit skint at the moment. But believe me.Your Custom bots are well sellable.

Thanks a bunch! I appreciate the comments. -Steve

Nice Job Steve,,,This one has Andyism ! It has soul. I like this Lady's work too ! Her Bots have personality !

http://www.etsy.com/listing/75463465/gray-gifford-grungy-robot-sculpture-clay

What a great looking robot!

So, if he's not the decanter, maybe he's the "spokesrobot" for the brand, in which case he needs a shot glass in his hand ;)

That artwork is beautiful, too.

Thanks again guys! Coincidentally Chuck, I did have an inverted shot glass on top of his head at one point during the build, but decided to keep it all stainless. -Steve

Archived