New Sparky

roboz

Can I add a picture that isn't posted on the web ?? I was offered this series of Robots.....would like to show the pic ...the file attachment button isn't working ...thanks ...ROB-oz

Roboz: You need to save the photo to a file on your own computer, if you have a program that will open the photo for you. When you post a note go to the bottom of the page and click on browze and tell the alphadrome down load program were to get the photo, ie, the file were you have it stored. Open it 'then proceed like you would posting a note. You cannot tell if the photo will show by using the preview post button because the photo does not show in preview.But it should show on the page.

Wow ! obviously it worked !! (thanks again Mr Jan ) Well Let me know what the consensus is ..minimum order 72 pieces...priced around 39 (retail )

Hey, Oz, do you know who is the manufacturer? There's not a little flower-type logo on the box, is there? Just checking that it's not the same manufacturer of those $11 Sparky w/u robots on Ebay (which are pure junk).

post-2-1045622082_thumb.jpg

I'm going to get some samples & then will have better info...Will keep you posted & yeah I think all color versions to be made..don't know about other color variations just yet.

I saw a couple of these at the NY Toy Fair - blue litho and silver litho. They looked great. They are going to be distributed by a major distributor, but I thought the retail was less than $20.

Archived