Robot Space Commando New ...

Swissplanet

This is not a TTT or a JT.

It comes from an other China - Company.

There comes in the Future many more Robots and Astronauts.

Big Surprise for all.

This is the first- next is Conehead-Robot in some Weeks.

and there comes more....

many more.....

greetings

Volker

Thanks Volker. This release took me by surprise (as I think it did most of us), since I though TTT was going to make this particular repro. Do you have any more info on the mystery company? A website maybe?

Something interesting is indeed going on in China. The tooling for these robots is very expensive and I find it difficult to believe that several companies are creating their own tooling at the same time.

For example TTT has released a Moon Explorer, yet the new white Moon Explorers are not made by them (read this listing: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...&category=2649). There must be some sharing or sub-contracting going on over there. Any thoughts?

Hi Sunny,

I saw this Astronaut at the Toy-Fair in Nürnberg.

The China-Company has not a Web-site.

I have only a Contact over a Trade-company and I was verry in surprise when I saw this in Nürnberg.( It,s the same Trade-company that sales the other "TTT Repro"Repros too)

So the Agent told me there comes many other Robots too.

So I ask him if he is familiar with Tom ? TomToys ? so he became a Red head and forbidd me to makes some picture. I don,t kown why.

It,s is the same company that product the "Big" Lilliput Robot - I know that the Big-Lilliput Robot Tools( Molds ) are old one from Tom.

I will add later some Pic..

So long

volker

I was going to buy one of the astronauts just for the helmet to put on an original but I think these repro's may be bigger. Any ideas ???? Oh, the sellers not sure of size but he does sound genuine.

It,s is the same company that product the "Big" Lilliput Robot - I know that the Big-Lilliput Robot Tools( Molds ) are old one from Tom.

Volker - The logo on the large Lilliput box is the same as on the Space Station "photographer" wind-up. It appears to be a seven petal flower design with the letters "QSH" under it. The wind-up keys for both toys are identical, except stamped into the Lilliput key is this seven petal flower design with the letters "KY" inside.

Anybody know what "QSH" or "KY" stand for?

It appears to be a seven petal flower design with the letters "QSH" under it---Anybody know what "QSH" or "KY" stand for?

That 7 petal flower looks like it forms a stylized letter "g" with a little face in the middle---this logo and the QSH also appear on the box of that dastardly Sparky robot with the flip-floppy antenna that has been circulating on Ebay for around $14. Judging from the Sparky, this company doesn't seem overly concerned with quality manufacture.

;)

post-2-1045949302_thumb.jpg

Joe,

Kang Toy Factory is a verry old China Company , they made Tin-Toys for 60 Years ago.

I think the most China TinToys come from them.

But it,s verry hard to become a contact in China- cause it,s not a problem to visit Shanghai or Hong Kong, but direct in China it is verry hard, and you can trust in no Person there.

See the problems from Tom.

The same problems have the most Germany Toy-Makers - many do produce there- with many Problems.

Some have now Office there for watching the produce and quality.

Schuco made there 1000 Motocycles the famous "Curvo " all for the trash-non funktion

They most Companys do only produce and the sales goes over Agent in Shanghai or HongKong.They don,t know what is a Collector Toy or a Kid-Toy ( the different)

A Friend from me was in Shanghai and Build the Siemens MAGNETSCHWEBEBAHN.

And he find a contact ,but the Toy-Company there can,t do buisness with the rest from the

World- all goes over the china-trade gouverment and Trade-Companys.

I will visit in October Shanghai and Hong-Kong visit my friend there and will look after TinToy-Makers.

Volker

Archived