Ms-2 The Marshall Guitar Robot Amp

robothut

So I needed a robot guitar amp to go with the ALpha-Rock-Bot Guitar. At first I was thinking big and planed to build another drone from Silent running only make it a guitar amp, but as I thought about all the work , time and money I decided to think small. I had an old Mini Mashall practice amp, it runs on a 9 volt battery and fits in your hand. So I decided that would make a nice amp if it had a head, arms and legs. The junk box had the parts required. Also I found out if you take the head phone output from this tiny guitar amp and plug it in to a larger powered speaker, well you realy have a nice amp. Basicly just using the mini Mashall as a preAmp.

post-7-0-82490000-1303080567.jpg

post-7-0-91841200-1303080591.jpg

post-7-0-82154800-1303080611.jpg

post-7-0-02050100-1303080631.jpg

post-7-0-03997400-1303080657.jpg

very nice !

with any customized marshall (in the spirit of spinal tap} be sure and make all the control knobs go up to eleven, THIS IS THE LAW !

Great addition. A friend of mine is a Guitar collector and I have sent him pics of yours and he got back to me saying this is sooo cool looking very unique and very different. He also loved the videos. :D

Mr. Rigg? I believe you have a problem with turning everything you see into a robot. I've made a few calls and the men in white suits will be there shortly. Please don't be alarmed. This is for your own good. And please don't turn the men in white suits into robots. It will only aggravate the situation.

Way cool. ;)

Archived