Roboteriii Robot & Space Toys

roboteriii

Hello,

Somewhat new guy here. After commenting on the Larson topic and his fondness of small robots, Steve urged me to post some of my collection pics. Here is the address to my website and a small sample of my collection. Been collecting for over 15 years, all kinds of toys really. But "Vintage Japanese Space Tin" is my favorite category.

Website...http://toychestcafe.weebly.com... You need to type this in the address bar, as the search engines haven't recognized it yet.

All for now,

Roboteriii,,,

Tried to comment on your website but it didn't seem to work.

So hereby again, very nice collection, hope I can have a little more or less the same collection in the next few years :)

Sweet -sweet-sweet.....thank you so much for sharing!!! The Hook must not have been easy to find. Your Conehead is in very nice shape. Who is image #20??? Are the boxes a mystery surprise?? Also like the rare Great Lunar variation along with the Sparky and Roby. You have done very well for yourself.

Hello again,

Thanks for all the nice comments. Glad I finally pulled the trigger and published my Weebly website.

Thx1138-I did get your comment, it came to my hotmail email inbox, guess that's how they set it up.

Steve-the beautiful Hook Robot is actually from the Morphy/Solondz auction, by way of Jovigirltx, he put it on ebay one day with a buy it now, (I couldn't resist). Conehead is one of many toys I purchased from Moktar over the

years. As far as the boxes go, I like how boxes look when sent from overseas, with all the stamps and markings and

so on. I have about 6 different Sparky's now, really need the blue one still, have all 3 Roby's, great looking wind

up Bot's.

Blech, Guten Tag, you are correct with the small robot #20, picked it up last year for $2 at Michael's craft store here in the US.

Kilroy-Cute little blue Polka Dot with box was from the Smithhouse/Rosen auction.

Nasa-amazing what one can do with a tripod and a small digital camera, thanks.

Roboteriii

Nice collection, love any space Toy, Saucers and Space tanks,,

You really have some wonderful pieces,,congratulations !!!

Really nice collection! Great variety of space toys and ROBOTS. I like the little mini robots mixed in. Hook and Conehead!!!! Thanks for sharing.

• 1 year later...

Hello All,

Just added a couple dozen more toy pictures to my Website. I am not a good Website maker at all, still work in progress.

Website link below,,

Roboteriii,,,,,,,,,,

• 7 months later...

Sorry about the grainy looking picture, taken with an Iphone.

As you can see, Red Rosco Astronaut, Space Jet, UFO- Red Man From Space and

the small Faith Capsule, yes this is the one of a recent Alphadrome topic and discussion.

Roboteriii,,,,,

Archived