Rockets

Donny

I am happy I got today the pretty rare Chinese MF 108 "Satellite Rocket Plane" for my China Rocket Collection. I deal as best Offer so was it cheaper. This Rocket is not so often to see. Here a foto. What I still not own of this family is the Moonship.

post-1491-0-63935200-1304365714.jpg$(KGrHqF,!ksE2I6dSPbBBNrVDNGwLQ~~_3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donny

• Roboto

• ANZinSpace

• dratomic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

post-1491-0-36496800-1305369110.jpg

The sparks works not I need to renew. It is complicate to open under the wings a few of parts. better I let this. The motor runs very good and speedy after I made little bit oil spray in. The tip in front let open the pilot dome but it works only from hand. It is pretty old. Maybe later I will bring it to restoration shop here. I will see. But it runs good and has no dents and the Litho is in good condition.

A1.jpg

post-1491-0-14459100-1305718592.jpg

Received a new Universe Rocket (left) with bigger box.

So with the bigger box is it just larger writing and graphics or is there some additional things on the box sides? What are the dimensions of the box?

I also noticed the front and rear wheels of both rockets differ - are there any other differences?

So with the bigger box is it just larger writing and graphics or is there some additional things on the box sides? What are the dimensions of the box?

I also noticed the front and rear wheels of both rockets differ - are there any other differences?

The writings and graphics are the same but bigger. The bigger box has as well bigger graphics and is higher (9 cm) and deep 8,5 cm. The front wheel is metal and original. The first Universe is more metallic than blue. All my Universe works fine with sparks. The flint let pretty simply renew. One friction motor is renew and I change the old motor and built the new from the plastic wings Universe Rocket in, because it runs perfect and the wheels are even.

• 2 months later...

post-1491-0-65948100-1313305113.jpg

This Futuristic Fighter has as well plastic wings and plastic underside and metal body on top so similar like Universe Rocket plastic variante.

Futuristic Fighter and Universe Rocket.jpg

post-1491-0-02459000-1313305666.jpg

This Futuristic Fighter has as well plastic wings and plastic underside and metal body on top so similar like Universe Rocket plastic variante.

Futuristic Fighter.jpg.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2011 at 10:18 PM, Roboto said:

Very cool looking display cabinet for you collection. 🙂

Thank you very much. I own only one cabinet. Our flat is not so big. I think I must stop because it takes more and more money. As the last I wish to have won this nice China Rocket Plane last time. But it should not be, I was outbid. This would be good propper to my other rockets.

Greetings

Astrid