The Nasa Collection 1983- Present......

nasa

Miracles still do happen and the finds are still out there......Here is my best find in the last 10 years...that happend last month......I am over the moon..'o) ....enjoy....and a special thanks to John Rigg and he will know why......regards Mark/nasa

post-38-0-99219600-1307583128.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beautiful collection, Mark!

And it's easy to see why you are so happy with your new acquisition; that Space Ship X-11 is a fantastic piece: wish I could have seen it in action when you had it here at Botstock 8.

• 3 weeks later...

Beautiful collection, Mark!

And it's easy to see why you are so happy with your new acquisition; that Space Ship X-11 is a fantastic piece: wish I could have seen it in action when you had it here at Botstock 8.

Chuck, next time I have a trip to Spokane I will bring it so you can see it in action....until then keep collecting those toys.....cheers Mark

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Well gang it has only taken me 6 years to update my collection.....I couldn't edit the old one so after you pass though my old collection......you will get to my original one.....thanks to Steven, Marcy. Les, John Riigg,, Brain, Robert, Billy, Perry, Gernot, Marco, Noburo, Joe, Martijn, Mike,  Ozzie,,  Dirk, , Mike, 

and so many other for keeping me informed while I was away.......if I left out any names please forgive me.....more pic to follow......continued Happy Hunting........

Will be postin more piv in the following days....and thanks  asks to Brian  for  giving us an opportunity to post about he hobby  we love.....cheers! 

I will be starting off with some homemade   robots from Japan......more to follow.....Happy Spring!  Mark/nasa 

IMG_0868.JPG

• 4 months later...

Congrats Mark on your latest aquisitions, beautiful.  Any one of your pics would be a collection unto itself.

:cheers:

Archived