Buck Rogers Rocket

Phil R

I was in contact with Steve Forde of GoHero recently. He sent me photos of the rocket he made himself to go with his production 1/6" scale, great Buck Rogers. Keep it mind the rocket is over 5' long. What a beautiful piece. It's actually shown with a Buck mockup he did with the XZ-31 pistol, not the production model with the disintegrator. Unfortunately I don't have photos of the build process. He also is in the process of producing a Wilma 1/6" scale, a rocket sled to go with Wilma, a retro Twiki robot redesign, and perhaps other projects. Keep up the great work, Steve!

post-221-0-79918000-1294705472.jpg

post-221-0-89517600-1294705512.jpg

post-221-0-68975600-1294705962.jpg

She also has a more muscular right arm than left and walks like a duck. But that doesn't make her a duck. :blink: Not great art. but the prototype of her and retro "Twiki" are cool and the rocket is way cool. So there! :D if Steve's current production Buck Rogers items are any indication of future projects, I'm anxiously awaiting great results.

Archived