Rotor : Phase Two

robobob

I thought he looked a little plain, so ... "A little paint, a little chrome, a little something for his dome ". He is MUCH more stylish now, I think !!! :)

post-130-043140900 1286940660.jpgpost-130-023671000 1286940639.jpgpost-130-015929000 1286940685.jpg

I swear Bob if it dispensed candy, man what a Great Christmas Bot it would make!

love the work, keep up the great job!

mmm

So today I'm looking through all of the posts generated over that last week. I'm looking at Bob's new cool bot and Andy's beautiful new creation . John's newest idea,,,,and it struck me. Alpahadrome has changed over the last three or four years. It has morphed naturally from a place for collectors to a place for collectors and creators . I mean look at what has happened in the industry. Other then the reproductions Jay has released in the last few years,,,it's just the same old stuff recycled.... No innovation in the mass produced or even limited run pieces out there. But on the other hand there is a resurgence in the cottage industry creations,,,,going back to the roots . So my hat is off to Andyman, John, RoboBob,Electric robot and son, Amoebaboy, Jim K , Grandpa, Laserman and others............ Thanks to these guys, not a week goes by without me muttering the words,, WOW look at that !! Teonia,,, come here check out this cool robot, raygun ,rocket, space toy !!!! :D Keep up the good work.

Amen! Couldn't agree more. I'm super impressed with all the creativity I've seen here over the years. Including yours, old friend! ;)

Archived