Robot Instruction Sheets

Joe K.

Plasticon man's post, regarding the Rudy the Robot instruction sheet,

http://danefield.com/alpha/forums/index.php/topic/11475-rudys-fwdrev/

got me thinking.

I have a couple dozen original instruction sheets from some newer and older, plastic robots. Would anybody else be interested in seeing/contributing to a sub-forum of these sheets? Maybe a new listing in the ROBOT FILES entitled, INSTRUCTIONS? Randetron (my "alter-ego" here on Alphadrome), has told me he would be willing to scan and post these instruction sheets for me.

If enough interest is expressed, would you, Mr Hayes, consider adding such a sub-forum?

Not only is it a good idea but I can't imagine a better place to have such a forum along with the patent one John Riggs does it actually belongs here! Goo going Joe!

mmm

Yes a great idea. I know if we search the old threads we could come up with many already posted to Alphadrome , I recall posting Dux Astro man in two differet languages a bit ago.

Maybe there should be a way to link instruction sheets and patent drawing to the DataBase /Time line.Or maybe there already is .

Here, John:

http://danefield.com/alpha/forums/index.php/topic/1846-astroman-instruction-sheet/page__p__14427__hl__%22dux+astroman%22__fromsearch__1

Yes a great idea. I know if we search the old threads we could come up with many already posted to Alphadrome , I recall posting Dux Astro man in two differet languages a bit ago.

Maybe there should be a way to link instruction sheets and patent drawing to the DataBase /Time line.Or maybe there already is .

The Dux Astroman is one I have been looking for here and have yet to find it in English. :)

This is a peach of an idea, however, I think we could include other instruction sheets too; such as space toys and ray guns (yes, some guns did have instructions). ;)

I'd agree with T6 on this - open it up for all instruction sheets.

One other possibility I thought of was having a Toy Ephemera forum. This would cover all the things that come along with a toy details of the box (which already has a forum), instruction sheets, additional items such as paper inserts (I have one with my SR-306 which details what to do if the rocket is incomplete) - or is this getting too involved?

Archived