Can't Wait Till You Guys Get These Into Your Collections

milwaukeemachineman

Been busy getting these ready for those that need him in your collections!

Johnny 5 is now getting made into a toy version and here's a couple of pics of the parts

Any questions?

http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p75/milwaukeemachineman

Enjoy, let me know what you think, I'm interested

MMM

For More Information Please check out:

http://www.jozrobotics.com

MMM...First, I hope you are doing well, and things are looking up, good to hear from you. ;) Second...hell yes I want one :o , two questions, how do I get one, and how much? I can't wait!! Thanks for keeping Johnny5 alive. ^_^

So whats the size of this Johnny 5 Mike? I can't tell from the parts pictures. Are the parts injection molded or cast resin? So glad to here that you are still makeing your dream come true. More input and keep us posted when we can get one. I wonder it I could convert one to battery operation?

Hey MMM,

It is good to hear from you. I hope all is well. You can put me down for a J5 as well. Just let me know when and how much and I will make it happen.

JimK

So whats the size of this Johnny 5 Mike? I can't tell from the parts pictures. Are the parts injection molded or cast resin? So glad to here that you are still makeing your dream come true. More input and keep us posted when we can get one. I wonder it I could convert one to battery operation?

Hi John! the size is the same as the model I gave you years ago! exact same size about 13 inches tall by 5 inches wide and 9 inches in depth plus yes it's hollow to allow for electronics and can be made into an R/C version after all it is fully articulated with movable treads.

post-441-014765800 1284737569.jpg

• 2 months later...

The Final Boxed Version of the Johnny 5 Toy Robot is in!!!

Just to let you know these are being sold by Joz Robotics and they set the price, I have no control over that aspect in regards to how much they cost, sorry I was just the designer.

post-441-085377000 1291392551.jpg

post-441-069349400 1291392568.jpg

• 4 years later...

Doesn't surprise me. I've seen the odd Johnny 5 kit for sale on e-bay and wondered if MMM was aware of these. Bound to happen, $150 vinyl monster kits have routinely been re-cast in dubious quality over the years and sold for $10 from Hong Kong.

They're selling well. Not surprising at that price. But there seems to be plenty of flash on those sprues and I'd hate to undermine MMM.

I'm surprised that it took this long to get hi jacked. Maybe Mike only had an agreement that was for so many years ? They seem to be selling a lot of them ! Since they mention short circuit and Johnny 5 I wonder why they have not been shut down by the legal owners/ movie guys yet ?

Archived