New Nixe Tube Clock Bot

robothut

John, I love all kinds of clocks so this robot is no exception.....looks like the wiring could reach from Salt Lake City to NYC.....great job....cheers nasa

post-38-080715300 1284606114.jpg

I really like the idea of giving typically colorful 50s and 60s robots a realer, more worn feel. Your custom looks like it could be working in a coal mine or steel mill- jobs a robot would really do! Awesome idea and execution!

Man, this robot is just beautiful!!!! I can't beleive how much wiring you managed to fit inside that bad boy! Just fantastic, John! Fantastic!!!!!!!! ;)

• 3 weeks later...

2 more versions of the same robot. The difference being that I cut open the vent slots for the seconds nixie tubes to show up better. On robot has 2 vents cut out and the other has them all cut out.

post-7-094177000 1286299566.jpg

The difference being that I cut open the vent slots for the seconds nixie tubes to show up better...

That´s much better. BTW, did I say that the Nixie Robot is one of your best robots ever?!

Archived