Captain Cosmos New Business Card

Goofateer

I posted a small preview of this a while back, but I can't seen to find that post. I guess you can call this stage 2 of the Captain Cosmos Re-Boot. I was tired of having generic business cards that didn't really reflect my business or catch the eye. So here's my new business card. Painted it myself, obviously based on a Tomy robot for the most part. The image is very loosely based on the Forbidden planet poster. A friend of mine is a graphic designer, and he did all the text for me. Just sent the file off to the printer today.

He still need's a name though. I kind of thought Nu-B, pronounced Newbie, would work, but I'm not sold on it yet. Maybe Tom-E? Or something like that. Any suggestions?

Roger

post-601-1282938341.jpg

You painted that? Fabulous!

I was thinking that I need to make up some cool cards for my collecting but nothing quite so grand as an original painting. I did do several versions of envelopes with some simple robots beside the return address (B-9, liliput) and one with a faded image from the FP poster that covers the whole front of the envelope.

Yep, painted it myself. Here's an earlier stage of it.

3Cee was actually name I've considered. In fact our "new" phone number was supposed to be 737-3222 or 737-3CCC. But the phone company totally screwed up, and gave us something completely different. Wanted to use something like that for the web-site as well, but every combination of "3" and "C" that makes any sense is already taken.

So 3Cee is still on the table, but I'm not sold on it yet. Seem's a little too blunt, know what I mean? Not to mention too close to C-3PO.

Roger

post-601-1283092047.jpg

Archived