Space Scoot

amoebaboy

a fair bit into this build already

built ed roth style by roughly sculpting the surfaces, then coating them up with resin, or in this case milliput, three boxes so far.

its mostly made from epoxy putty with i a bit of wire and brass tube.

it will feature a fully detailed two stroke anti gravity drive with carbs cables and sports exhaust nozzles.

as featured in space monkey 2, a cartoon i made a couple of years back.

i plan to make a space monkey puppet to ride it and do some stop motion animation with it.

post-699-1282865628.jpg

post-699-1282865654.jpg

post-699-1282865673.jpg

post-699-1282865687.jpg

post-699-1282865702.jpg

Fabulous! I am constantly amazed at the talent around here! (I'm also amazed at the time everyone has to invest in these projects.... I haven't even started on my Alphabots yet....) :angry: :(

Wow! that is really cool looking. I really love your work. When I looked at the first picture early this morning I thought this was the size of a real motorcycle. I was going to ask where you got that huge copper base. Then, after I finished my coffee I noticed the mug on the side of the picture and then the keyboard and realized it wasn't quite as big as I thought. Can't wait to see more pics as it progresses.

Stuff like this keeps me coming back for a view !!! Attention to detail ! I know what it is , but don't always follow the rules. Something to instill inspiration ! Cheers ! You never have built a clunker ! :D

The split tranny is the cat's meow ! This isn't your mothers Vespa ! Just to give inspiration , you need to do a Guzzi ! Like my sons V-1100 or my quest for the elusive S3 ! The music from these pipes transcends anything written by man ,,,,well maybe,,,No I'm, sure..the sound of converting hydrocarbons to HP ....is the sweetest sound on earth.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdkwll_2-tour-zur-dhunn-talsperre-moto-guz_auto

• 3 weeks later...

post-699-098966100 1285582634.jpg

post-699-038227800 1285583282.jpg

post-699-068487900 1285583223.jpg

made a rear light lens from a disposable lighter, a radiator grille from umbrella spokes, and all the floor runner strips.

also detailing the engine fan cowl and a horn casting badge.

it took me all, and i mean all weekend i estimate a good fifteen hours possibly more,its good job the missus is away.

and eagle theres no prissy oil injection malarkey on this just two cavernous amal carburetors, i made it a twin potter by the way.

Archived