Amoebabot Feature In Magazine

amoebaboy

hi guys, some of you may remember a version of this little fellah from a few years back, i made it about four years ago and i still get requests from people asking me if they can use it

a magazine called bizarre contacted me to ask if i could do one for them to accompany a geek travel item, and this is what they asked for.

now for those of you who dont know about bizarre magazine, be warned its not for the faint hearted, it bills itself as the worlds biggest alternative lifestyle magazine, full of weirdness tattoos fetish gear nekid ladies and gore.

despite some of the eye watering content they were thoroughly nice folks to deal with they tracked me down asked permission and paid me handsomely for the use of the old amoebabot, hurrah !

here is a copy of it for you lot.

oh and i have just been contacted by a "ahem" gentleman's magazine in poland asking me to design one for them, quite a rude one actually.

post-699-1281654584.gif

Very cool. I s the 3d glass option. may be you should include some 3d artwork in the robot body that only a person with the real 3d glasses on can see?

Very cool. I s the 3d glass option. may be you should include some 3d artwork in the robot body that only a person with the real 3d glasses on can see?

NOW THAT ! is a cool idea gears n cogs and the like, nice one John.

Archived