Alpha Centauri Saucers

Phil R

post-221-1280187241.jpgpost-221-1280187297.jpgMy daughter gave me this Alpha Centauri U.F.Os model kit for father's day. It included two 3-1/2"saucers with aliens. I put the set together and decided to do a simple diorama to display them as an invasion 😄 . They both had tripod legs but I have one in flight.

post-221-1280187241.jpg

post-221-1280187297.jpg

what a nice display !

I love these little Green Aliens in flying Saucers

as a Kid I was Always afraid that one day they will come and invade the Planet.

I should say that I had great Imagination.

thanks for the picture.

post-1273-1280195722.jpg

Phil, I have the same kit, they really looked neat, but I haven't built mine yet. You did an excellent job on them by the way!

Joe, I bought a thin plywood disc and mixed hard plaster and water and adding some wood glue, put it on the plywood and used a sponge for texture. When it hardened I washed watered down paints onto the surface. if you want higher surfaces glue crunched paper to the surface and coat it with the same plaster mixture.

nice work, i bought these a couple of days back im not going for a straight build im gonna mess about with them a little.

nice work, i bought these a couple of days back im not going for a straight build im gonna mess about with them a little.

Archived