Dark Gun,not Dart Gun

Eagle

Wait a minute - you made this gun Mark? I thought it was one of those high end steam punk ray guns that come with their own case. :o

Awesome job mark!!

Nice one Joe !!! Hello FJW......that's funny!! I thought ya hated it because It was flop, not because ya thought I bought it... :P I went down to the shop Thursday night to clean up and got distracted.............

I don't hate it Mark what gave you that idea? The only thing I hate is that I don't have the space to have a shop to make great stuff like this. :)

Hey Mark,

I have been waiting for another one of your creations. And worth the wait it was. Fantastic job as always.

JimK

I was yanking your chain ! Man, I'm losing my sense of humor too.. :wacko:

Ahhh...you got me! Consider my chain yanked. :D

Finally after all these years I tripped up Joe !! :rolleyes: Not curtain Rod . They are a pair of antique cabinet decorations . Picked them up moths ago at a new cool outlet in Carlisle. Andy would love the place. The very rear of the gun is a defective joy stick core from an Airbus. Probably 5 Grand ;) Main body, old IBM 4247 Dot matrix printer head.

Mark,

Another nice futuristic sidearm! The Eagle Arsenal expands, but I didn't think you would allow weapons of mass destruction on your boat. :o

Nice piece there Eagle...it looks like cast iron, was that the look you were going for? :huh: You don't have to shoot it, jut clobber someone with it, that should do the trick, ^_^ it looks real heavy.

Very nice , Mark !

Although I would love to see a version

in GOLD and CHROME !!! :lol:

Seriously, though ... Great Job !

Archived