Johnny 5 Drawing

kennetzel

PhilR requested I draw this. I told him I hesitated doing so due to the detail. I was right. Where I can get a good pic out in a couple of days, this took me over a week. Lots of detail, and I am SURE I got some stuff wrong, or not quite the way it is supposed to be. Chalk it up to artistic license.

post-125-1279723032.jpg

O.K. Officially NOW I'm Drooling!!!!!

Thank YOU!!!!! Ken, what a masterpiece!

Finally something I can sink my teeth into!

I bow to the "Master" of Artistry!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you once again!

Wonderful work as always Ken, by the way do you have a print of it? PLEASE! my printer wouldn't do it justice! Let me know?

Best Regards,

Mike, milwaukeemachineman or MMM

Geeze, never thought MMM would reply to this one. I for one would pay for a lot of these poster size and signed !! Nice job. Where did the Batmobile go ??

post-545-1279751215.jpg

post-545-1279751240.jpg

post-545-1279751257.jpg

Unfortunately, all I have is a standard printer...so I can't do any better than what you guys can do. I was thinking though, it has been brought up in the past, if you guys would want something in poster size....I have the original corel files and the jpg exports...they can be given to a printer and be printed. Problem is...I am on a disability income, and money is hard to come by. I never considered doing this...but I may be able to find out how much a run of a few of these would be...have them printed and sign them. I would have to charge for printing costs, shipping and my time. Nothing extravagant, but being on the disabillity income, I am allowed so much income before they cut me off, and I am always trying to find some way to suppliment my income. It wouldn't be a lot. Just to make it worth my while. I would have to figure out how many people are interested...now many to print and of what. I think it can get expensive to do a variety of figures. I could do a popular robots in history composite maybe...putting like three or four in one pic... Then there is the signing. That can take a little while. My right arm was totally killed during my surgery experience back in 04. After long therapy sessions, these days I can work a mouse, thus the pics...and sign my name. But that's limited. It tires easily. So if you are patient, and willing to help me cover cost, I may be able to work something out on this end. I used to work for a small print shop here in Buffalo, maybe they could give me a discount...however, I am not a big fan of their quality, so I have to see if their standards are up to par to handle the colors and all. And a lot depends on how big to make them. If my printer could handle 11 x 17 I would print them myself. But it doesn't take any wider sheets than 8 1/2. But keep in mind, four color done on the printing press is pricy...not to mention the cost to ship. This is in the infant stage...I need feedback from you guys to know where to take this. I like doing them, and apparently you like looking at them. So I can try to do what I can to make you guys happy. Email me kennetzel@roadrunner.com I would appreciate it.

Ken.

Archived