Andybots At The Mulvane Exhibit

Andyman

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And to think, I knew that guy before he was famous!!! I think I have one of his pieces in my personal collection.

post-329-1279323593.jpg

Congratulations Andy, well done!

Woohoo! Go Andy! It will be interesting to see if this generates more interest for your website. Can I ask how you came to be in contact with the Museum?

Bill, isn't that one of those rare, highly collectible, upside down boxes? ;)

It is, but in the Andybot collecting world they are referred to as "Outside-In Boxes." :D

Woohoo! Go Andy! It will be interesting to see if this generates more interest for your website. Can I ask how you came to be in contact with the Museum?

They contacted me.

Congrats Andy!!!! You are inn great company and I am sure all those other people can't believe they have some of their art on display with the world famous ANDYBOTS. :lol: Seriously Andy your work deserves the recognition.

Isn't it wonderful when an artist can see his work being appreciated when he is still ALIVE... B)

Andy, I'm so excited for you and proud to call you a friend. When anyone asks, I'll say, "Oh

ya, I know this guy, do you what to buy some embarrassing pictures of him:... :rolleyes:

P.S. Will these bots be for sale after the exhibit ?

I'd love to add RF or Radiotron to my Andyman collection...

Archived