B9 Drawing...updated

kennetzel

I have been using Corel for years. But with all the ray guns, TV cars, space ships and robots, I have really been learning the program. The B9 has always been my favorite robot. So I figured now was the time to do him using all I know about this program. This is the result. Infinitely better than the earlier ones I did. I was honestly pleased with the end result.

After I posted this originally, I watched an episode. While watching, I noticed a few standards about this robot that were different on the one I drew from. The red and green chest lights were transposed, and so where the spinners. I thought maybe they flopped the pic. But the power paci is where it belongs. So I switched what I had to and put in the Power Pack which I forgot.

post-125-1276397099.jpg

Thanks guys for the compliments. Bill Mumy likes it. He is one of my facebook friends...if that is really him. But he has a lot of friends, and other hollywood types. But I sent it to him and he responded back with a WOW, REALLY COOL response. Not much, but he, if him, should know that guy better than most of us.

• 1 month later...

Archived