Chief Smokey Robot Drawing...updated

kennetzel

I actually drew part of this robot a long time ago. I drew Chief Robot Man and when I got Smoky at Botstock, I noticed the body was the same, so all I had to do was draw a new head, which took up a lot of memory because I had to give the illusion of transparent plastic and that takes a lot of memory, and I had to draw a chest plate.

This is an updated drawing from my original. I took Andy's advice and reworked the antennae's.

post-125-1276178757.jpg

Very cool, Ken but the antenna should be leaning towards the back in both your drawing and your robot. I moved mine back with no problem.

Very nice Ken, The mans got the right too point his antenna any way he wants too! Or am I thiniing of something else? Personaly I would take and bend them out to the sides, more of a Jetsons type antenna.

Thanks Andy, I really was not aware of that. I will fix the drawing and the robot. And John...yeah, the Jetson's look is unique, and speaking of the Jetsons, I was at the Hallmark webstie and they are releasing a Rosey the Robot Talking Ornament this year. I don't know if it is meant to be a companion piece to last years Robby, but that looks like this years robot. I wish Hallmark would do the B9.

Archived