Dustins Collection

robotcraze

Welcome to the hobby and Alphadrome. Some excellent pieces you have there.

thanks i have more pic comming door robot sparky robot zoomer and space ships

Welcome robotcraze: Very impressive pieces, especially those minty Horikawas...the orange-detailed one in particular. You seem to be doing everything wonderfully here with shiny as-new pieces with just as nice boxes. I'm partial to minty pieces as I'm not handy at restoring or repairing these as some very talented folks here on Alphadrome are.

To top that off, you're starting to collect these pieces at the same age I originally did!

Nice to see new collectors carrying on our tradition of caring for these old (what were originally) throw-away toys. Keep up the great sleuthing and keep on posting your finds! :D

Welcome, RC. Your collecting takes the shape mine did. A nice mix of robots and space toys. Now all you need is paper items and rayguns. Even though I have a lot of rayguns I neglected to buy one of the Hubley disintegrators. :D

Phil R said:
Welcome, RC. Your collecting takes the shape mine did. A nice mix of robots and space toys. Now all you need is paper items and rayguns. 😄

i have some just need to get pic thanks

post-1328-1276188958.jpg

post-1328-1276190386.jpg

post-1328-1276302363.jpg

post-1328-1276302528.jpg

post-1328-1276302619.jpg074.JPG078.JPG077.JPG076.JPG069.JPG079.JPG100_0961.JPG100_0960.JPG

post-1328-1276302735.jpg

post-1328-1276302809.jpg

post-1328-1276302886.jpg

welcome to the group RobotCraze

you have a nice toys congratulations !!

being so Young your collection will be HUGE in the future

Good Luck and thanks for the pics.

AstroG.

Great job Robotcraze. I love the Space fighter and the flye eye rotate-o-matic with the Japanese version box in particular.

I wish I would have started when I was 19! Stick with it!!

I think your choice of the words "new user" are interesting and a little telling because "user" is another word for "addict" which is what all of us are here on Alphadrome! ;)

Welcome and thanks for sharing!

Great collection for a new starter, indeed that would be a great collection for an old collector.

Love the SH Rotator with the Robot head. Much nicer than the usual astronaut head.

• 3 weeks later...

Cool start to a great collection!

Yes; focus on the minty specimens and original boxes and you'll have a million $$$ collection years from now!

Archived