Matched Set Of Water Pistols

Tinplate6

I'm always amazed at how durable a particular style or design can be. I have seen this many times in our profession, both in Robots and space guns. The Lone Star Stingray and Dan Dare guns set a precedent for gun design that I have seen used over and over. I myself have several variations on that classic theme. The most recent is this matched set of water pistols. Now, there is nothing particularly unique about them, but I love the style, and matched sets are always nice.

post-656-1274903803.jpg

I must admit of all the variations I've seen of this gun I like this one the best. The glossy black with the brass tip just makes it. I also couldn't help thinking these should be in an ornamented duelling pistol box with rockets and planets on it - a case of "Gentlemen you will take 7 paces and turn - do not take any more steps as you'll float off the asteroid".

Thanks guys, they are nice. You're right ANZ, I do wish they came with a box, assuming they had one, but I doubt it, my guess is they were just bagged. :mellow:

Archived