A, Conversion?

distortionfile

It's a hard call since it's built 95% from a robotech mech. The only non-robotech parts are the led eyes and a few small bits of nerf dart I used to fill a couple of gaps. It's just a figurine of course, though you can adjust the angle of the chest piece and head. It also features rolling wheels.

This is not Johnny 5. This is a 'concept' model based on an idea. "What if nova sold their design to a construction company?" It's an industrial assembly line worker, complete with the classic nova tool kit, and a high powered welder/cutting tool where the laser was mounted on the original S.A.I.N.T.

I hope you guys enjoy, to me he almost looks like he came this way!

IMG00448.jpg

IMG00450.jpg

IMG00449.jpg

IMG00445.jpg

IMG00442.jpg

I REALLY LIKE THIS ONE!!!!!!!!

Making any more? Let me know!

mmm

I'd love to do another one if I could find another one of the mech's. I haven't been able to track it down on google images to find a name on it. I've been doing some treasure hunting at the local discount stores and flea markets, maybe one will turn up!

• 3 weeks later...

DF, nice work you've been doing. By the way, I was just with my uncle and cousin who were in Gettysburg, PA for my uncle's HS reunion. His son lives in Easley and went to Clemson and my uncle lives 10 min. from Greenville. How's that for a small world. :D

Archived