Electro X Spacetank

Electric Robot and Son

I finished this spacetank just in time to debut it at Botstock. It is a little over 2 feet long. It has an IR remote control and moves forward and backwards and turns some on a smooth floor. (still trying to improve its mobility) It has a space cannon turret with sound and sequencing led's. It has a lighted robot driver in a clear cockpit with control panel. It has a lighted rotating dish antenna and an atomic rocket engine with visible lights. I will add pictures shortly.

post-224-1274380029.jpg

post-224-1274380037.jpg

post-224-1274380043.jpg

post-224-1274380051.jpg

post-224-1274380057.jpg

post-224-1274380066.jpg

post-224-1274380079.jpg

post-224-1274380093.jpg

post-224-1274380100.jpg

I forgot to mention that it shoots foam disks from the front of the tank.

WOW, I love this one. The styling and details are awesome. The addition of the Planet Robot really sets the scale

JimK

I really like this one! It's beautiful and loaded with features. How does it control its motion, does it use basic tank tread spin dynamics?

This is absolutely beautiful !! The design, Color and The Robot driver really sets this Custom job apart from all the other ones I have seen ! It almost has a kind of Steampunk thing going on! Can you post Videos of it ! Would love to see it in operation! B)

• 2 months later...

Wow, that's a lot of work Electric...a great piece of space art! It's so shiny too B) . Amazing...you've got some talent, but of course, you're an Alphadromer. ;)

Archived